Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Joy of Helping Others

In spite of the heavy workload that I have been juggling this week, by God's grace, He enabled me to help other people in our office in some way or another. To help other people and see them get relieved somehow with the stress that they are carrying on their shoulders is a joy for me. To see someone smile in spite of being tired relieves me of my own tiredness. By God's enabling I would love to continually help other people with the hope that someday our world, starting from my office, would get to learn the true spirit of volunteerism, offering their selves for the benefit of the people around them.

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.


Continually learning,
Jep

No comments: