Thursday, July 10, 2008

Learning Java Mobile Edition

This afternoon one of my college batch mates asked me if I want to learn Java Mobile Edition and I immediately said yes. For the past three years of working I have been much involved with web application development, like information systems. Now I am working on a considerably big scale information system with three years allotted for development and implementation. So I have so little idea on what I'll be learning about JME. I am excited about it and now thinking on how we will start our online class. We still have no curriculum and reading materials for the class and we are looking for people who want to join us. For those want to join the group, please send me your email so I could send you an invitation. We hope to have more people on the group before we start the class.


Continually learning,
Jep

No comments: